Please join us for an evening of new works by Columbia DMA and MFA composers and sound artists with special guest performers. Witness as they visualize sound and audioize visuals, traverse vast data bases of found sound and made sound, diffuse in 8-channels, granulate, synthesize, spatialize, harmonize, noisify, and so much more!
- Ryan Pratt, featuring Carrie Frey (viola)
- Dani Dobkin, solo laptop
- Martin Hiendl, eight-channel “tape”
- Geronimo Mercado, featuring William Cepeda (conch shell)
- Chatori Shimizu, sho and electronics
- Sam Yulsman, featuring Chris Pitsiokos (sax)
- Frank Spigner, featuring Dana Malseptic (synth) and Nathan Bellott (sax)
This event is free.